Validity: Jan To Dec
Delhi to Delhi
The capital city of India , Delhi
Your Camps and Palaces Tour
- Arrive Delhi
- Welcome at airport
- Transfer to hotel
Delhi to -
Discover the first city of your Camps and Palaces Tour, Pacing through delhi, the city
which is as historic as modern, like 2 sides of the same coin.
AM: Tour of Old Delhi.
- Jama Masjid,
- Chandani Chownk,The largest trading centres of India
past Red Fort
- Raj Ghat, Cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi
PM: Tour of New Dellhi
- Qutab Minar,Worlds tallest minaret.
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, the largest Sikh temple of Delhi
- India Gate,The soldiers who died in the second world war
- Past President House , Parliament House and other Government Secretariat Buildings.
Drive to Agra
Drive to Agra, land of the Taj Mahal.
Continue to the second highlight of your Camps and Palaces Tour, discovering the Mughal city of Agra, home to the beautiful wonder of the world, the Taj Mahal
- Drive to Agra enroute visit Sikandra, the tomb of Mughal Emperor Akbar.
Afternoon at leisure.
- Optional : watch a fantastic show Mohabbat the Taj - The saga of love
Agra to -
Enjoy the epitome of your Camps and Palaces Tour, with a sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal
- Rise early to experience the awe-inspiring beauty of the eternal symbol of love the Taj Mahal. Often referred to as a poem in white marble, Taj Mahal displays the saga of love between Emperor Shah jahan and Mumtaz Mahal.
- Visit Agra fort, which is built in red sandstone and has magnificent palaces, halls of public and private audience and beautiful gardens.
Visit marble inlay workshop - watch artisans creating magical beauty with marble and indulge in exquisite shopping in this historic city of Agra.
Rajasthan to -
Jaipur, the pink capital city of Rajasthan
Experience the richness and warmth of your Camps and Palaces Tour, with a visit to jaipur in Rajasthan
- Drive to jaipur, enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri, the crowning glory of Emperor Akbar architectural legacy. Built in red sandstone, its numerous palaces, halls, and structures exemplify the creativity of erstwhile Mughal emperors.
- Enjoy a spectacular view of 7th - 8th century Abhaneri Stepwells
- Enjoy a heritage walk in the old city of jaipur, seeing life along the small alleys and by-lanes. Interact with the local artisans enamelling jewels with local meenakari work along with goldsmiths and silversmiths of the region.
- Enjoy a heritage walk in the old city of jaipur , seeing life along the small alleys and by lanes , Interact with thelocal artisans enamelling jewels with local meenakari work along with goldsmiths and silcersmiths of the region.
- Visit gems, jewels and carpet weaving factories - watch artisans creating unique masterpieces and enjoy haggling for souvenirs in colourful bazaars of jaipur.
in jaipur to -
Cherish the splendour of your Camps and palaces Tour, with a tour of this princely city
of jaipur, which is built in 9 rectangular sectors symbolising 9 divisions of the universe,
as per Indian cosmology
- Visit the splendid Amber fort, which was built in the 16th century. An elephant ride will help you ascend to this hilltop fort. Alternatively, you could choose to walk or drive up to the fort.
- Photo stop at Hawa Mahal, the palace of winds. This palace consists of long corridors and a decorated facade with its innumerable windows and screened balconies, especially built for the royal women to view processions along the cities main street.
- visit jantar Mantar,the ancient astronomical observatory.
desert of Rajasthan to -
tented accommodation in the sand dunes of thar Desert.
Visiting Wildrness Camp, luxurious tented accommodation located in the peaceful
thar desert of Rajasthan
- Drive to Wildrness Camps, The ultimate romantic desert retreat, located 17km west of Rohet.
- Enjoy a night of traditional folk dance and music complete with filling local Rajasthani meal.
Jodhpur and nearby to -
your Camps and Palaces Tour discovering jodhpur, home to one of the largest forts of India,
The Mehrangarh Fort.
AM: Enjoy a city tour of jodhpur, visiting
- The majestic Mehrangarh Fort that has fine views over the city.
- jaswant Thada, the while marble mamorial of Maharaja jaswant Singh II
- The fascinating museum at Umaid Bhawan Palace
- You get an opportunity to observe the village lifestyle and interact with villagers, shepherds, farmers and weavers of the region.
- to -
The serene lake city of Rajasthan
Feel the serenity of your Camps and palaces Tour, with a visit to Udaipur, the lake city
- Drive to Udaipur, a romantic city nestled in the scenic valley of Aravali hills, surrounded by three lakes : Lake pichola, Fateh Sagar and Udai Sagar.
- Arrive Udaipur,check in at your hotel.
- Enjoy an evening at leisure
Day in Udaipur to -
Discover Udaipur,on your Camps and palaces Tour
AM:Enjoy a city tour of Udaipur,Visiting
- The City Palace, one of the largest palace complex in Rajastha, which is now a museum,royal residence and luxury hotel.
- Saheliyon-Ki-Bari, the beautiful garden of the maids of honour.
- Jagdish Temple, showcasing fine examples of sculpted images and ornamented interiors
- Enjoy a boat cruise at Lake pichola (Subject to water level), viewing the sparkling white marble Lake Palace.
beautiful heritage to -
The beautiful heritage town of Rajasthan.
Discover unexplered heritage in your Camps & palaces Tours, With a Visit to Dungarpur, the
seat of the one of the branches of the Sisodia clans of Rajpurs.
- Rajasthan rich in heritage as well a treasure of exquisite flora and fauna.
- Juna Mahal Palace, a seven storeyed place resembling a fortress.
Famous hill to -
Famous hill resort in the deserts of Rajasthan
Delight yourself in the beauty of Camps and palaces tour, with a visit to Mt Abu, the hill resort of
- Mt Abu, a lovely hill station and home to the famous dilwara jain Temples.
- Dilwara temple complex at Mt Abu. Dillwara jain temples is the most famous jain temple In temple in India.
Ahemedabad, the textile capital to -
Ahemedabad, the textile capital of India.
your Camps and Palaces Tour with a visit to Ahmedabad,a major textile hub of India.
- One of the main cities of Gujarat, famous for its textile industry.
- The Adalaj step wells in Ahmedabad
- Traditional Gujarati meal at the Vishala restaurant.
Day in Ahmedabad to -
your Camps and palaces Tour with a visit to the textile museum, the Gandhi Ashram and other local
sights of ahmedabad.
- A rich collection of textiles of India orgin collected from all over the world.
PM: Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Ahmedabad,visiting
- Ammi Masjid, a beautiful mosque built by king Ahmed Shah
- Siddhis Bashir mosque famous for its Shaking minarets
- Rani Rupmati mosque, the mosque dedicated to the Hindu queen of King Ahmed Shah
- Gandhi Ashram at Sabarmati.
Bhavnagar to -
Bhavnagar, a major industrial town of Gujarat.
you to Bhavnagar, en-route experiencing the glory of jainism
- The Palitana jain temple is among the important pilgrimage sites of the jains. Situated atop a hill, it takes more that 3000 steps to climb up to the temple.palanguins can be hired for the climb.
- Check - in at hotel.
Rest of the day.
Sasan Gir to -
Sasan Gir,the famous Asiatic Lions.
Gir national park, the last abode of the Asiatic lions in India, where you will
enjoy a camp stay in the wilderness
- The Gir national park is the only sanctuary in India where you can spot the famous Asiatic lion in its natural habitat. Apart from these Royal animals, the park also has good concentration of leopards, sambars, deers, marsh crododiles etc.The park is also a paradise for bird watchers with frequent sighting of changeble hawk eagle.
- Enjoy a jeep safari in the national park
Day in Gir to -
Your Camps and palaces Tour, enjoying game drivesj in the national park.
- Enjoy a morning jeep safari in the park spotting the wild animals going about their daily chores.
- Enjoy an afternoon game drive in the park.
- Return to your wilderness camp for night stay
handicrafts centre of Gujarat to .
Bhuj, the Gateway to the Katchh and the handicrafts centre of
Visiting Bhuj, one of the main centres of handicrafts in Gujarat.
- Enjoy an early morning game drive in Gir National park,your last chance to photograph animals in the wilderness.
- Bhuj, the headquarters of Katchh district, the second largest district in India. Bhuj is famous as the shopping destination of local handicrafts of Gujarat.
Bhuj to see
Cherish rural charm in your Camps and Palaces Tour by visiting local villages in Bhuj
- Villages around Bhuj to see the local craftsmans at work. Each village in the Katchh region specialises in different form of handicrafts with almost every household in the village engageged in a specialist form of art.
DEPARTURE to -
You reach the finale of your Camps and Palaces Tour
your flight to onward destination.