Validity: Jan To Dec
The Capital city of India to -
In India, for your Desert Trails Tour
- Arrive Dellhi
- Welcome at airport
- Transfer to hotel
In Dellhi to -
Your Desert Trails Tour, pacing through Delhi, the city which is as historic as
modern, like 2 sides of the same coin.
AM:Sightseeing tour of Old Delhi, includes a visit to
- jama Masjid, in Delhi.
- Chandani Chownk,The largest trading centres of India.
- Past Red Fort, the Place that marked the announcement of India Freedom from the British Raj.
- Raj Ghat, Cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi
PM: Sightseeing tour of New Delhi, includes a visit to
- Qutab Minar , a fine example of Indo - Islamic architecture and the worlds tallest minaret
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, the largest Sikh temple of Delhi, with a gold tomb, Still in active worship
- Photo stop at India Gate, the war memorial arch built in honour of the soldiers who died in the second world war
- Drive past president House, Parliament House and other Government Secretariat Buildings, the most imposing features of Lutyen Delhi.
Agra, land of the Taj Mahal to -
The Mughal city of Agra, home to the beautiful wonder of the world,the Taj Mahal.
- Agra , Enrouste visit Sikandra, the tomb of Mughal Emperor Akhar.
- Afternoon at leisure
- The Saga of love staging the largest replica of the Taj Mahal, and presenting the Taj in its various shades and seasons.
Agra to -
Enjoy the epitome of your Desert Trails Tour , with a sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal
- Rise early to experience the awe-inspiring beauty of the eternal symbol of love, the Taj Mahal. Often referred to as a poem in white marble, Taj Mahal displays the saga of love between Emperor Shah jahan and Mumtaz Mahal.
- Visit marble inlay workshops - watch artisans creating magical beauty with marble and indulge in exquisite shopping in this historic city of Agra.
The pink capital city of Rajasthan to .
Experince the richness and warmth of your Desert Trails Tour, with a visit to jaipur in
- The crowning glory of Emperor Akbar architectural legacy. Built in red sandstone , its numerous palaces, halls, and structures exemplify the creativity of erstwhile Mughal emperors.
- Enjoy a spectacular view of 7th - 8th century Abhaneri Stepwells
- The old city of jaipur, seeing life along the small alleys and by - lanes. Interact with the local artisans enamelling jewels with local meenakari work, along with goldsmiths and silversmiths of the region.
- Enjoy haggling for souvenirs in colorful bazaars of jaipur.
Day in jaipur to -
This princely city of jaipur, which is built in 9 rectangular sectors symbolising 9 divisions of
the universe, as per Indian cosmology.
- 16th century An elephant ride will help you ascend to this hilltop fort. Alternatively, you could choose to walk or drive up to the fort.
- Hawa Mahal, the palace of winds, This palace consists of long corridors and a decorated facade with its innumerable windows and screened balconies, especially built for the royal women to view procession along the cities main street.
- The complex consists of a variety of museums and a part of the palace is stll the royal residence of the Maharaja of jaipur
- Visit jantar Mantar,the ancient astronomical observatory.
Rajasthan to -
The blue hued city of Rajasthan
Your Desert Trails Tour, discovering jodhpur, home to one of the largest forts of India, the
Jodhpur, the blue hued city of Rajasthan.
- A jeep safari to Bishnoi villages, to get a feel for the local lifestyle of Rajasthani villagers. Bishnoi are a village community of Rajasthan who are famous for their cultural lifestyle and their love for nature and animals. You get an opportunity to observe the village lifestyle and interact with villagers, shepherds, farmers and weavers of the region.
Thar Desert to .
Your Desert Trails Tour, visiting Wilderness Camp, luxurious tented accommodation located in the
peaceful thar desert of Rajasthan
AM : Jodhpur, Visiting
- The majestic mehrangarh Fort that has fine views over the city
- jaswant Thada, the white marble memorial of Maharaja jaswant Singh II
- The fascinating museum at Umaid Bhawan Palace
- The ultimate romantic desert retreat, located 17km west of Rohet. The idyllically remote and peaceful location , the luxurious facilities with beautiful Rajasthani interiors make this a perfect place to experience the calmness of the deserts.
Wilderness Camp to -
YOur Desert Trails, enjoying the different activities at the Wilderness Camp.
AM: - Take a jeep safari to the nearby village.
- Evening enjoy a night of traditional folk dance and music complete with filling local Rajasthani meal
jaisalmer to .
A small village in between jaisalmer and Udaipur
Your Desert Trails Tour with a drive to Narlai, a small village on the way to Udaipur.
- Day at leisure to explore the small village settlement of Narlai
Udaipur to .
Udaipur, the serene lake city of Rajasthan
- Udaipur, a romantic city nestled in the scenic valley of Aravali hills, surrounded by three lakes: Lake pichola, Fateh Sagar and Udai Sagar.
- En route, stop at Ranakpur, to visit the famous jain temples, known for their grand structures and exquisite sculptures. the main temple in the complex.
- Arrive Udaipur, check in at your hotel.
- Enjoy an evening at leisure.
Day in Udaipur to .
Day in Udaipur
Discover Udaipur, on your Desert Trails Tour
AM: Enjoy a city tour of Udaipur,visiting
- One of the largest palace complex in Rajasthan, which is now a museum, royal residence and luxury hotel.
- Saheliyon-Ki-Bari, the beautiful garden of he maids of honour.
- Jagdish Temple, showcasing fine examples of sculpted images and ornamented interiors.
- Enjoy a boat cruise at Lake Pichola (Subject to water level), viewing the sparkling white marble Lake Palace.
DEPARTURE to .
you reach the finale of your Desert Trails Tour
Your flight to Mumbai or Delhi