Kochi to -
Arrive Kochi, Capital of Kerala
Arrive in Kochi, for your Gems of Kerala and Srilanka Tour
- Arrive Kochi
-Welcome at airport
Kochi to -
Experience the richness of heritage of your Gems of Kerala and Srilanka tour , With a tour of the vibrant city Kochi
- Enjoy a sightseeing of Kochi visiting the famous Dutch palace, Fort Kochi, jewish Synagogue, St Francis Church and the famous Chinese fishing nets, the only one their kind in India
PM : The Madhya Kalari (central style) of kalaripayattu is practiced mainly in the Northern parts of Kerala. Its diverse distinctive techniques, with heavy emphasis on application, are performed within floor paths known as kalam.
Spice Plantation to -
Spice Plantation hub of Kerala
Sense the spicy aromas of your Gems of Kerala and Srilanka tour, with a visit to periyar, the spice plantation country of Kerala
- Drive to periyar, On arrival, Check-in at your hotel and freshen up
- Enjoy a spice plantation tour to the nearby plantations, enriching yourself with knowledge of Indian Spives.
House to -
Houseboat in Alleppey
- Enjoy an early mornign visit to the Periyar Tiger Reserve, Thekkady, is an example of nature bounty, with great scenic charm, rich bio diversity and providing veritable visitor satisfaction. Sprawled over an area of 925 Sq .km., Periyar is one of the 27 tiger reserves in India.
- On arrival in Allppey, board your houseboat to cruise through the backwaters of Kerala.
- Kerala backwater consist of a complex network of lagoons, lake, & canals and are best experienced while slowly rowing down the labyrinth of canals in a traditional thatch-roofed houseboat,
Paradise to -
Paradise of Kovalam
Experience the epitome of your Gems of Kerala and Srilanka Tour, discovering the serene beaches of Kovalam
- After breakfast, disembark your houseboat & drive to Kovalam, one of the most serene and beautiful beaches of south India.
Enjoy a day at leisure, pampering yourself with the various Ayurveda and Spa treatments offered by your resort in Kovalam.
Kerala to -
Rejuvenate in Kovalam
Experience the rejuvenation marvels of your Gems of Kerala and Srilanka Tour,relaxing in Kovalam
- The beautiful beaches of Kovalam are still far from being commercialized of packed with tourists. Today, enjoy a day at leisure to relax and unwind by the tranquil beaches of Kovalam or enjoy the various facilites offered by your hotel
Fly to -
Fly to colombo, Drive to Sigirya
Arrive in Srilanka, for your Gems of kerala and Srilanka Tour
AM : - After breakfast , transfer to Trivandrum airport to board your flight to Colombo
-Arrive Colombo and drive to Sigirya, a UNESCO world heritage site also known for its ancient paintings or frescoes.
-Enroute visit the fishing village in Negombo, the centre of Srilanka fishing community.
- On arrival in Sigirya, check-in at hotel for overnight stay
Srilanka to -
An ancient rock fortress in Srilanka
Continue your Gems of Kerala and Srilanka Tour,with a tour to Sigirya, a Popular tourist destination famous for its Rock fort and ancient frescoes
AM : Sightseeing tour of Sigirya includes,
- a Visit to the Sigirya Rock, The Lion Rock surrounded by the remains of an extensive network of gardens, reservoirs, and other strutures. The Lion Rock is a citadel of unusual beauty, rising 200m from the scrub jungles.
- Drive to polonnaruwa, the medieval capital of Srilanka
- Take a tour of this historic city. Visit the well preserved ruins of the ancient palaces, halls, viharas, royal pavilions sculptures.
Drive to Kandy
Drive to Kandy, the cultural capital of Srilanka
proceed to the cultural hub of your Gems of Kerala and Srilanka Tour, visiting Kandy, the cultural capital of Srilanka and one of the most scenic cities of Srilanka.
- Drive to Kandy.
-Enroute visit the rock cave temple of Dambulla. Dambulla a part of the Cultural Triangle declared by UNESCO is the most impressive of Sri Lanka cave temples. The Cave contains over 150 images of Budha including a colossal figure of Buddha spanning 14 metres.
- Continue drive to Kandy.
- On arrival Check-in at hotel for overnight stay.
Excursion to -
Day in Kandy (Excursion to pinnawela)
Discover Pinnawela and the delights of Kandy on your Gems of Kerala and Srilanka Tour
- Enjoy an excursion to the Elephant orphanage at Pinnawela. This orphanage was set up in 1975 by the Wildlife department of Srilanka to rescue and rehabilitate elephant orphanaged by the Poachers.
PM: Enjoy a sightseeing your of Kandy.
Nuwara Elilya to -
Drive to Nuwara Elilya, a popular hill station in Srilanka
Embark on a scenic hill drive on your Gems of Kerala and Srilanka Tour, with a drive to Nuwara Eliya, also known as the England of Srilanka
-Drive to Nuwara Eliya.
Enroute visit the Botanical gardem at Peradeniya, which contains more than 4000 species of plants and is believed to have the largest collection of orchids in Asia.
- Arrive Nuwara Eliya, Check-in at hotel and enjou an evening at leisure
colombo to -
Drive to colombo, the Commercial capital of Srilanka.
Complete your Gems of Kerala and Srilanka Tour, With a visit to Colombo, a vibrant and bustling city with a mix of modern lifestyle and colonial culture.
- Drive to Colombo, the main city of Srilanka
- On arrival check-in at hotel and freshen up.
PM : Sightseeing tour of Colombo
goodbye to -
Big goodbye of Srilanka,
-Trasfer to airport, to catch your flight back home