Malabar Tour and Holiday Packages in india Mysore Tours and Holiday Packages
Arrive Bangalore -
Arrive Bangalore, the information technology capital of India
Arrive in India, for your Malabar Tour
Your Malabar Tour, Pacing through Bangalore, The garden city of India
AM: Sightseeing of Bangalore, which includes a visit to
- The Government museum, which includes a visit to
- Vidhan Souda, the State Legislave Assembly, known for its beautiful architecture
-The Lal Bagh botanical garden Which boasts of having the most diverse collection of plants in South Asia
- Enjoy an evening at leisure in Bangalore
Dussebra celebration and sandalwood industry
Visit to Mysore
- Drive to Mysore , the city known for its famous Dussehra celebration and beautiful mysore palace
- En-route visit Srirangapatnam, the island fortress that was once the capital of warrior-Kings
- Arrive Mysore and check-in at Hotel
- Enjoy an evening at leisure in Mysore
Day in Mysore
Cherish the splendour of your Malabar Tour, with a tour of the princely City of Mysore.
AM: Enjoy sightseeing of Mysore, which includes a visit to
- The Mysore palace, one of the largest palaces in India
-The Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery, known for its exquisite paintings
- St Philomena Church
- Visit the Bull Temple and and the Chamundeshwari temple at chamundi hills.
Gods own country -
Enter Kerala, Gods own country.
- Drive to Wayanad, a Town famous for its wildlife, ayurveda and plantation resorts and with a distinct culture of its own.
- En-route, visit a school of Kalari a popular martial art form of south India.
- Upon arrival in Wayanad, visiting Lakkidi hill station, 700m above sea level
fresh breeze -
fresh breeze of Wayanad, on your Malabar Tour
- Enjoy the serenity of Wayanad, visiting Lakkidi hill station, 700m above sea level
-Take a kilometer long trek in the hills and visit the 5000 year old Edakkal Caves
- Enjoy an evening at leisure
Kerala town -
Kannur,small Kerala town by the beach
beaches of Kerala, on your Malabar Tour
- Drive to Kannur, a Coastal town known for its pristine beaches and handloom industry.
- On arrival in Kannur, check-in at hotel & freshen up
- Visit the famous Hookah factory of Kannur
town famous -
Coastal town famous for its ship centre
Small coastal townships of Kerala, on your Malabar Tour
- Drive to Small coastal town known for centuries as the shipbuilding centre of south India.
- En-route visit Mahe, a former French settlement in India
- On arrival in Beypore, check-in at hotel for overnight stay
- Explore Beypore village with its port, ship building centre and beach.
the Arabian Sea -
Kochi,the Arabian Sea
Mix with the culture of Kerala, on your Malabar Tour
Tasara endeavours to deliver a contemporary touch to this age old form or art, by bringing together artists and weavers in inspiting ambience.
- Embark on a scenic drive to Kochi, the commercial capital and the most cosmopolitan city of Kerala.
- On arrival in Kochi, check-in at your hotel and enjoy an evening at leisure.
Kochi, on your Malabar Tour
Sightseeing tour of Kochi, visiting the Dutch palace. jewish Synagogue, fort Cochin, St. Francis Church and Chinese fishing nets.
-Watch a spectaculat Kathakali performance, kathakali is one of the oldest theatre forms in India. It is a spectacular combination of drama,dance,music and ritual.
beautiful hill town -
The beautiful hill town of Kerala
your Malabar Tour,with a drive to Munnar.
- This morning, embark on your drive to Munnar, navigating your way through the lush green countryside, cheerful peaple ,and small towns and villages en-route. Under the British Raj, Munnar was popularly called Switzerland of India for its natural surroundings and cool climate.
- This afternoon, visit a local tea plantation and the Tata Tea museum tolearn about the cultivation and processing of a variety of Indian teas.
history of Indian -
The spice plantation hub of Kerala.
- Enjoy a scenic drive to Periyar, through the mountains and lush green countryside of Kerala.
- On arrival in periyar, check in at your hotel and freshen up
- Enjoy a spice plantation tour and learn about the my stery and history of Indian spices,
- This evening visit the periyar Wildlife sanctuary, one of the finest
- Enjoy a spice plantation tour and learn about the Mystery and history of Indian spices.
- This evening , visit the periyar Wildlife sanctuary,one of the finest elephant reserves of south India.
Drive to Kumarakom, the coastal backwaters hub of
Kerala Board your Backwaters Houseboat
your Malabar Tour,with a houseboat Cruise along the backwaters of Kerala
- Drive to Kumarakom, a coastal town in the backwaters of Kerala.
- On arrival, board your houseboat to cruise through the backwaters of Kerala.
- Kerala backwaters consist of a complex network of lagoons, lakes, & canals and are best experienced while slowly rowing down the labyrinth of canals in a traditional thatch-roofed houseboat, known as Kettuvallam.See life on the banks, lush green rice fields, and coconut groves with occasional temple or church as you cruise through the canals. Enjoy the special Kerala style meals prepared by your chef on board. Overnight stay at houseboat.
Drive to the beach paradise of Kovalam.
Exerience the epitome of your Malabar Tour, discovering the serene beaches of Kovalam
- After breakfast, disembark your houseboat at thothapally & drive to Kovalam , one of the most serene and beautiful beaches of south India.
- Enjoy a day at leisure, pampering yourself with the various Ayurveda and Spa treatments offered by your resort in Kovalam.
Relax and rejuvenate in Kovalam.
Your Malabar Tour, relaxing in Kovalam
AM & PM:
- The beautiful beaches of Kovalam are still far from being commercialized or packed with tourists. Today enjoy a day at leisure to relax and unwind by tranquil beaches of Kovalam or enjoy the various facilities offered by your hotel.
Big goodbye to India, as you reach the finale of your Malabar Tour
- This morning, you will be transferred to Trivandrum airport to catch your fight back home