Validity: Jan To Dec
Arrival to .
Arrive in India, for your Golden Triangle and Desert Camps Tour
Arrive Delhi, the capital
City of India
- Arrive Delhi
- Welcome at airport
Transfer to hotel
Day in Delhi to .
Your Golden Triangle and Desert Camps Tour, pacing through Delhi, the which is as historic as
modern, like 2 sides of the same coin
AM: Sightseeing tour of Old Delhi, includes a visit to
- Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India
- Chandani Chowk, silver street, one of the largest trading centres of India
- Drive past Red Fort, the place that marked the announcement of India freedom from the British Raj
- Raj Ghat, cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi
PM: Sightseeing tour of New Delhi, includes a visit to
- Qutab Minar, a fine example of Indo-Islamic architecture and the worlds tallest minaret
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, the largest Sikh temple of Delhi, with a gold tomb, still in active worship
- Photo stop at India Gate, the war memorial arch built in honour of the soldiers who died in the second world war
- Drive past President House, Parliament House and other Government Secretariat Buildings,the most imposing features of Lutyen Delhi
Agra, land of the Taj Mahal to .
Your Golden Triangle and Desert Camps Tour, discovering the Mughal city of Agra, home to the
beautiful wonder of the world, the Taj Mahal
- Agra , enroute visit Sikandra, the tomb of Mughal Emperor Akbar
- After at leisure
- Optional: watch a fantastic show Mohabhat the Taj - The saga of love staging the largest replica of the Mahal, and presenting the Taj in its various shades and seasons.
A sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal
Your Golden Triangle and Desert Camps Tour,with a sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal
- The awe-inspiring beauty of the eternal symbol of love,the Taj Mahal. Often referred to as a poem in white marble, Taj Mahal displays the saga of love between Emperor Shah jahan and Mumtaz Mahal.
- Visit Agra fort, which is built in red sandstone and has magnificent palaces, halls of public and private audience and beautiful gardens
- Visit marble inlay workshop - watch artisans creating magical beauty with marble and indulge in exquisite shopping in this historic city of agra
Samode, a small village famous to .
Your Golden Triangle and Desert Camps Tour, visiting Samode, a small village near jaipur
Samode, enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri, the crowning glory of Emperor Akbar architectural legacy. Built in red sandstone , its numerous palaces, halls, and structures exemplify the creativity of erstwhile Mughal emperors.
- Arrive at your desert camp and enjoy an evening at leisure
the desert. to .
The tranquillity of your Golden Triangle and Desert Camps Tour, unwinding in the peaceful
environment of the desert.
- Visit the Samode palace museum. The extravagantly painted Durbar Hall and the magnificient Sheesh Mahal are the main attraction of the palace.
- Enjoy an evening at leisure
Jaipur, the pink capital city of Rajasthan to .
Heritage on your Golden Triangle and Desert Camps tour, with a visit to the vibrant city of
jaipur in Rajasthan
- Jaipur, check in at your hotel and freshen up
- Walk in the old city of jaipur, seeing life along the small alleys and by-lanes. Interact with the local artisans enamelling jewels with local menakari work, along with goldsmiths and silversmiths of the region.
- Visit gems, jewels and carpet weaving factories - watch artisans creating unique masterpieces and enjoy haggling for souvenirs in colourful bazaars of jaipur
Day in jaipur to .
Jaipur, which is built in 9 rectangular sectors symbolising 9 divisions of the universe, as
per Indian cosmology
- An elephant ride will help you ascend to this hilltop fort. Alternatively, you could choose to walk or drive up to the fort.
- Hawa Mahal, This palace consists of long corridors and a decorated facade with its innumerable windows and screened balconies, especially built for the royal women to view processinons along cities main street.
- Visit the City Palace complex, reflecting the architectural exuberance of jaipur. The complex consists of a variety of museums and a part of the palace is still the royal residence of the Maharaja of jaipur
- Visit Jantar Mantar, the ancient astromomical observatory
Osian Camel Camp,Thar Desert to .
Desert camp stop on your Golden Triangle and Desert Camps Tour, visiting Osian Camel Camp,
the gateway to the Thar desert in Rajasthan.
- Drive to Osian Camel Camps. Located in the sand dunes of Rajastha, with expansive view of the vast Thar Desert on one side and the intricate temples of Osian on the other, Osian camel camp is an ideal location to experience the serene peace og the deserts.
- Rest of the day at leisure. Relax in the swimming pool or unwind at the safari bar at the camp.
Osian to .
Jeep safari to local villages
- Enjoy a jeep safari to Bishnoi villages, to get a feel for the local lifestyle of Rajasthani Villagers. Bishnoi are a village community of Rajasthan who are famous for their cultural lifestyle and their love for nature and animals. you get an opportunity to observe the village lifestyle and interact with villagers, shepherds, farmers and weavers of the region.
- Visit the ancient temples at Osian.
- Enjoy an evening at leisure under the stars of the desert.
Day in Manvar to .
Have a fun filled day in your Taj Mahal and Desert Camp Tour, by enjoying the different activities
at the Manvar Camps
- Enjoy a jeep safari to the nearby villages, to get a feel for the local lifestyle of Rajasthani villagers, who are famous for their cultural lifestyle and their love for nature and animals. You get an opportunity to observe the village lifestyle and interact with villagers, shepherds,farmers and weavers of the region.
- A night of traditional folk dance and music complete with filling local Rajasthani meal
Jaisalmer, The golden city of Rajasthan to .
Your Taj Mahal and Desert Camp Tour, to visit the golden city of jaisalmer
- Drive to jaisalmer, Upon arrival check in at your desert camp in the sand dunes of jaisalmer
- At leisure in your desert camp
Jaisalmer to .
Experience the nomadic lifestyle in the sand dunes of jaisalmer, on your Taj Mahal and Desert
AM: Enjoy a sightseeing tour of jaisalmer, visiting
- The jaisalmer Fort, the second oldest fort of Rajasthan
- The luxurious and splendid havelis (mansions) in the old city
- The exquisitely sculptured jain Temples, which also house an emerald icon of Mahavira
- Enjoy a sunset camel safari to the sand dunes of Sam, followed by dinner with traditional cultural performance
Bikaner, the camel city of India to .
Your Taj Mahal and Desert Camp Tour, visiting Bikaner, the camel city of India, renowned for
best riding camels in the world
- Drive to Bikaner, Upon arrival, check in at your hotel and freshen up
- The old town of Bikaner visiting small havelis and the majestic junagarh Fort, a formidable structure encircled by a moat
Mandawa, the open air art gallery of Rajasthan to .
your Taj Mahal and Desert Camp Tour,visiting Mandawa, a small town famous for its ornate hevelis
- Mandawa, a quaint village in the heart of Shekhawati region. the village of Mandawa has preserved some of the finest examples of frescos and painted havelis in the region
- Discover Mandawa, visit the beautiful havelis, to appreciate the art of the bygone era
Drive to Delhi Airport DEPARTURE to .
Bid goodbye to India, as you reach the finale of your Taj Mahal and Desert Camp Tour
- Drive to Delhi International Airport, to catch your flight back home.